●唱卡拉OK
我们去唱卡拉OK吧。
Let's go to karaoke. *虽然卡拉OK在美国的大城市比较受欢迎,但是并不普遍。美国人称卡拉OK为“Carry O.K.”。
Let's go to karaoke! (我们去唱卡拉OK吧。)
Sorry, I'm tone-deaf. (对不起,我五音不全。)
什么是卡拉OK?
What is karaoke?
就是合着录音带的音乐一起唱歌。
Singing along with recorded music.
你唱歌拿手吗?
Are you good at singing?
我想点首歌。
I'd like to request a song.
你先唱。
You sing first.
Go ahead.
After you.
大家高兴地玩吧!
Let's enjoy ourselves.
约翰,你来唱一首吧。
How about a song, John?
你打算唱什么歌?
What are you going to sing?
来个二重唱吧。
Let's sing a duet.
现在轮到我了。
Now it's my turn.
It's finally my turn. (终于轮到我了。)
我不敢在大家面前唱歌。
I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people. *have the nerve to...“敢做……, 有做……胆量”。
I don't have the guts to sing in front of people.
我跟不上新歌的速度(我不会唱新歌。)
I can't keep up with the new songs. *keep up with...“跟上,不落后于……”。
I can't keep track of the new music.
I can't learn the new songs fast enough.
我五音不全。
I'm tone-deaf.
I have no ear for music.
My singing is out of tune. (我唱歌总跑调儿。)
你唱卡拉OK有什么拿手的歌吗?
What's your karaoke specialty?
What's your best song?
Which songs do you sing the best?
我从来没听说过那首歌。
I've never heard of that song.
Do you know that song? (你知道那首歌吗?)
No, I've never heard of that song. (没有,我从来没听说过那首歌。)
你唱得真好!
You're a good singer!
You sing very well!
Well done! (唱得好。)
Good job! (太棒了!)
更多信息请查看生活口语