必备鞋款
来源:易贤网 阅读:642 次 日期:2015-02-25 17:28:24
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“必备鞋款”,方便广大网友查阅!

Conversation 2

A: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

A:早上好,先生,有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want to try on a pair of shoes in the display window.

B:我想试橱窗内的一双鞋子。

A: Would you please show me, sir?

A:您告诉我哪一双好吗?

B: This one.

B:这双。

A: I see. What's your size, sir?

A:好的,先生,请问您穿什么尺码的鞋?

B: Forty-three.

B:43号的。

A: Just a moment, please… Here you are.

A:请等一会……给你鞋。

B: (Tries it on) It fits me. But let me fasten up the shoelace and walk a few steps to see how it feels.

B:(试穿上)很合适,让我系上鞋带走走,看感觉如何?

A: Sure, sir. Make sure there is little space to see how it feels.

A:好的,先生,请注意鞋头必须留下点空间。

B: Hm… the sole is too hard. Could you give me that one with soft sole?

B:唔……鞋底太硬了,你可以给我双软底鞋吗?

A: Certainly, sir. Here you are.

A:当然可以,先生,这就是了。

B: This one is much better. What is it made of?

B:这双好多了,是什么做的?

A: Pig-skin. It's very durable, sir.

A:是猪皮做的,先生,非常耐穿。

B: Do they need special care?

B:要特别护理吗?

A: Nothing special, sir. Just put them in a dry and cool place. Don't put them into water. Polish them regularly. Lastly, put some paper in to keep it in shape when you're not going to use it for a long period of time.

A:也没什么特别。只需放在干爽的地方,不要放进水里,要经常揩抹,还有,当长时间不穿时,放些纸在鞋内,以保持它们的形状。

B: Thank you for the information.

B:谢谢你告诉我这么多。

更多信息请查看生活口语

更多信息请查看生活口语
易贤网手机网站地址:必备鞋款
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标