生活口语:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant
来源:易贤网 阅读:2257 次 日期:2017-11-30 14:14:14
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“生活口语:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant”,方便广大网友查阅!

AIt's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

BI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

BMr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

ANo more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

BDid you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?AIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

BI'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

AThank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

更多信息请查看生活口语
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标