英文电影经典对白01
来源:易贤网 阅读:524 次 日期:2017-04-10 09:06:01
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“英文电影经典对白01”,方便广大网友查阅!

Jenna: I don't know what Lucy said to you about me

珍娜:我不知道露西跟你说了我什么,

but I want you to know that whoever that was she was talking about wasn't me.

但我想让你知道,无论她说的是谁,都不是我。

Matt: It doesn ' t matrter what Lucy said,

马特:露西说了什么都无关紧要,

I stopped trusting her after she stole my Pop Rocks in the third grade.

她三年级偷了我的流行摇滚唱片后,我就不再信任她了。

Jenna: Matt, l am not the awful person that l know that I was. I don't even know that person.

珍娜:马特,我并不是原来那种可怕的人,我甚至不认识那个人。

And l'd like to believe, I have to believe that if you knew that, if in your heart,

我愿意相信,我不得不相信,如果你知道,如果在你心中,

you really, really knew that, you wouldn't be getting ready to marry someone now,

你确确实实知道,那你现在就不准备去娶别人了,

unless that someone were me.

除非新娘是我。

Matt: Jenna, l'm not gonna lie to you. I have felt things these past few weeks,

马特:珍娜,我不想对你撒谎。我在过去这几个星期里已经感觉到了,

that I didn't know I could feel anymore.

我原以为自己不会再有这种感觉了呢。

But I have realized in these past few days you can't just turn back time.

但我在过去这几天里意识到你根本无法让时光倒流。

Jenna: Why not ?

珍娜:为什么不能

Matt: I moved on. You moved on. We've gone down different paths for so long.

马特:我向前走, 你也向前走,我们已经分道扬镳了很久。

We made choices. I chose Wendy. That's her family down there. We care about each other,

我们已经做出了选择,我选择了温迪,她的家人就在楼下。

you knew You don't always get the dream house, but you get awfully close. Please don 't cry, Jenna.

你知道我们相互关心吗?你并不总是拥有梦幻小屋,但你非常接近。请别哭,珍娜。

Jenna: Oh, l'II be fine, I promise. ( Matt takes the dream house down from the ctoset. )

珍娜:噢,我没事儿,我保证。(马特从壁橱上取下梦幻小屋。)

MattY, can I have it ? Please ?

马蒂,能给我吗?求你了7

Matt: You're not gonna whip it at me ?

马特:你不会用它抽打我吧?

Jenna: No. Look, I won't have you late. Just go. Go on. l'm fine.

珍娜:不会,听着,我不会耽误你。请走吧,走吧,我没事儿。

I'm just crying because l' m happy. I want you to be so~ so happy.

我只是喜极而泣。我想让你也开开心心,

love you, Matt. You are my best friend.

我爱你,马特。你是我最好的朋友。

Matt: Jenna. l, l've always loved you.

马特:珍娜,我,我永远爱你。

更多信息请查看生活口语
上一篇:早餐会话一
易贤网手机网站地址:英文电影经典对白01
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标