A My lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place. 我的房子下个月就到期了,我得找个新住处.
B I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there. 真替你难过.现在很难租到房子的.
A Do you know any places? 你知道哪里有房子吗?
B Well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room or apartment available. 恩,我可以问问周围的人.看看有没有房子出租.
A Thank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyone's got a sublet. 谢谢你.我想我应该上网查查,看有没有人转租.
B How much do are you looking to spend? 你打算找多少价位的?
A I can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month. 我只能出得起每月1000元.
B looks like you'll have to get a place in the suburbs. 看来你只能在郊区租了.
A It doesn't matter, but it needs to be close to the subway or on a convenient bus route. 那倒没关系,但是必须要靠近地铁站或者公交站.
B Anything you need to have in the place? 那你对房间有什么要求吗?
A I want a bedroom with full bath, and it'll be better if the bedroom is on the sunny side. 我想要一个带洗手间的房间,如果房间是阳面就更好了.
B You can also check out university bulletin boards. 你可以看看大学的布告栏.
A Why? Will those be students who are leaving? 为什么?有些学生要离校吗?
B Not really, but landlords put up notices to attract students and they often have low rent. 不是,有些房主可能在贴广告,房租一般都很便宜.
A Thank you. I'll be sure to take a look. 谢谢你.我会去看看的.
B Good luck. 祝你好运.