【实况会话】
SHOW TIME ONE
A: Haven't you ever met a girl you cared for?
你见到你喜欢的女孩子了吗?
B: Only recently, it was love at first sight.
最近见了,我们一见钟情。
A: Why didn't you marry her?
那为什么你还不和她结婚呢?
B: I took a second look.
我要再多想想。
SHOW TIME TWO
A: You don't love me any more. Will you go back to mother?
你不再爱我了。你要回到你妈妈身边了吗?
B: Don't bother. I'll go back to my wife.
不用那么麻烦。我回我老婆那就得了。
SHOW TIME THREE
A: For you I can climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest river, and cross the driest desert.
为了你我可以上刀山,下火海,也可以去沙漠。
B: Oh, that's so sweet. Are we still on for the picnic this Saturday?
哦!好浪漫呀。我们这个星期六还去野餐吗?
A: Sure, if it doesn't rain.
可以呀,要是不下雨的话。
【开心时分】
1、Your face is familiar
你的脸似曾相识
A: Am I the first girl you ever kissed?
我是第一个你吻过的女孩吗?
B: Now that you mention it, your face is familiar.
现在你倒是提醒我了,你的脸似曾相识。
2、Well suited
登对
A: What do you think about the marriage "of the model and the fashion designer?"
你怎样看那个“模特和服装设计师的婚姻?”
B: "They're well suited."
“他们太相配了。”