工作与职业
来源:易贤网 阅读:716 次 日期:2016-05-25 17:24:04
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“工作与职业”,方便广大网友查阅!

796. I'm a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor.

我是联邦雇员,我在劳工部工作。

797. What kind of work do you do? Are you a saleman?

你干什么工作?你是销售员?

798. As soon as I complete my training, I'm going to be a bank teller.

一但我结束培训,我将成为银行出纳。

799. John has built up his own business. He owns a hotel.

约翰已经事业有成了,他经营一家宾馆。

800. What do you want to be when you grow up?

你长大后想干什么?

801. I like painting, but I wouldn't want it to be my life's work.

我虽然喜欢画画,但我不会把它作为终身职业。

802. Have you ever thought about a career in the medical profession?

你考虑过从事医疗工作吗?

803. My uncle was a pilot with the airlines. He just retired.

我叔叔曾是一家航空公司的飞行员,他刚刚退休。

804. My brother's in the army. He was just promoted to the rank of major.

我兄弟是军人,他刚刚被提升到少校。

805. I have a good-paying job with excellent hours.

我的工作愉悦,收入也不错。

806. My sister worked as a secretary before she got married.

我姐妹婚前是干秘书的。

807. George's father is an attorney. He has his own practice.

乔治的爸爸是律师,他自己执业。

808. He always takes pride in his work. He's very efficient.

他总是为自己的工作感到骄傲,他非常讲实效的。

809. Mr. Smith is a politician. He's running for election as governor.

史密斯先生是政治家,他正在参加州长选举。

810. After a successful career in business, he was appointed ambassador.

在工商业领域功成名就以后,他被任命为大使。

更多信息请查看生活口语
上一篇:文体活动
下一篇:瘦得弱不禁风
易贤网手机网站地址:工作与职业
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标