A What a nice day!
天气真好啊!
B Yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass?
是啊,去草坪晒晒太阳吧。
A Great, let's go!
好主意,走!
B Hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in another world.
亲爱的,晒了一天,我好像都有点晕了。真是放松啊,好像在世外桃源一样。
A Exactly. You know, the sunshine and wind remind me of our honeymoon. You remember? The island, the sound of the waves, the salty sea air and the sunshine...
对啊,这样的阳光和微风让我想起了咱们度蜜月的时候了。还记得吗?那个小岛,海浪声,咸咸的空气,明媚的阳光…
B Yes, it was wonderful but it's already been a year. How time flies!
嗯,那段日子真是开心,不知不觉已经过去一年了,时间过得真快啊.
A Why not go again to celebrate our one-year anniversary? We can go to the same beach, stay in the same hotel and enjoy a dinner in the same restaurant.
对了,要不再去玩一次,庆祝结婚一周年吧,还是去同样的海滩,同样的旅馆,同样的餐馆!
B Are you kidding? Can you afford it? Do you think we can get a room on such short noice?
真的吗,咱们的预算够吗?而且这么仓促能订到房间吗?
A Never mind that, I'll take care of it. Are you available next week?
没问题,交给我吧,你下周有空吧?
B Yeah, I think so.
嗯,有空。
A Ok. I'll make the arrangements. It will be great.
我来安排吧,一定会很好玩的!
B Wonderful! I'll start packing our suitcases.
太好了!我来收拾行李。
更多信息请查看生活口语