A This is my admission card, and these are the books .
这是我的借书卡,这些是书。
B OK, a moment, please.
好的,请等一下。
A By the way, can I renew the borrowing?
顺便问一下,我能续借吗?
B For which one?
借哪一本呢?
A Sense and Sensibility, English version.
理智与情感,英文版的。
B Yes, of course.
可以,当然可以。
A Can I just do it here?
那我就在这儿续借可以吗?
B Sorry. No. You should go to the other counter.
对不起,不行。你要到那边的那个柜台去。
A OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
B Sorry, this biography is over the deadline. You should pay extra for it.
不好意思,这本自传已经超过了期限。你得付超期的钱。
A I was thinking of buying this from the bookstore when my father got this from the library…anyway, how much should I pay?
我爸爸从图书馆借回来的时候我就觉得他还不如去买一本……不管怎么样,我该付多少钱?
B 3 Yuan, please.
3块钱。
A Here you are. Thanks.
给你。谢谢。
B You are welcome. See you next time.
不用谢。下次见。
更多信息请查看生活口语