AYou don't look too well. Maybe you should take the day off from work.
你看起来脸色可不太好.也许你应该请一天假。
BI couldn't do that. I have an important meeting to go to today.
我不能请假。今天我有个很重要的会议要参加。
ADo you feel ok?
你觉得还好吗?
BNot really. After a 12-hour flight, I've got jetlag, and on top of that, I think I've also got the flu.
不怎么样。坐了12个钟头的飞机,时差还没倒过来,更要命的是,我觉得我还感冒了。
AWhy don't you call your secretary and tell her to reschedule the meeting? You should really get some rest or you'll end up feeling even worse than you do now.
你为什么不给你秘书打个电话让她重新安排你今天的会议呢?你应该好好休息,否则过一会儿可能会比现在更难受。
BCould you feel my forehead and check to see if I have a fever?
你能不能摸摸我的额头,看我是不是有点发烧?
AYou're really hot. Let me get you some Tylenol to bring the fever down.
真的很热。我去给你找点泰诺退烧吧。
BOk. I'll stay home this morning and rest, but if I feel better in the afternoon, I'm going to the meeting.
好的,我今天上午就待在家里休息了,不过,如果我下午感觉好一些的话,我还得回去开会。
AZach, what's that on your arm?
扎克,你胳膊上是什么东西?
BI don't know. It looks a bit red, but I'm sure it's nothing.
我不知道。看起来有点发红,但我敢肯定什么事都没有。
AIt looks like you have a red rash all over you! Are you allergic to anything?
看起来你全身都起了红疹。你是不是对什么东西过敏?
BJust cats, but I don't think I was near any cats in the last couple of weeks.
只是对猫过敏,但是我敢肯定这几个星期都没接触过猫。
AI completely forgot about your cat allergy. I took care of a cat for my friend here a few days ago. Oh no. we'd better go to the doctor and get some medicine. Let's go.
我完全忘记了你对猫过敏了。几天以前我就在这儿帮我朋友照顾过他的猫。啊,不。我们最好去看医生,开点药。走吧。
BShouldn't we make an appointment first?
咱们不需要提前预约吗?
AWe sould, but let's just go and see if there's an opening now before it gets worse.
本来的确是需要的,但是在情况恶化之前,咱们还是赶紧去看看是不是有机会。
BWhatever you say. I just want to get to my meeting!
随你说什么。我只是想回去开会。
更多信息请查看生活口语