AHi, Customer Service Desk. What can I do for you today, sir?
您好,客户服务柜台。先生,我能为您做什么?
BGood morning. I bought this vacuum here a few months ago. It doesn’t work now. Can I return it or get it fixed?
早上好,我在几个月前买了这个吸尘器,现在它坏了。我能退换或者修理吗?
ADo you have your receipt with you?
您有购买时的收据吗?
BYes, I do.
我有。
AWhen did you buy it from our store?
您是什么时候从我们的店里买的?
BFour months ago.
四个月前。
AI’m sorry. You can’t return it becasue too much time has passed since you purchased it. In order to receive a refund, you must return merchandise to the store within 90 days of purchase.
很抱歉。您不能退货了,因为距离您的购买日期已经有一段时间了。如果要全额退款,您必须在购买之后90天内把商品送回店里。
BBut the direction book says I will get one-year warranty.
但是说明书说保修期一年。
AYes, I know. After 90 days, you need to call the company that manufactured the vacuum to fix it because it’s still under their warranty. Their phone number should be in the direction book that came with your vacuum.
是的。90天之后,您需要联系生产商来修理它,因为您购买的吸尘器还在厂商的保修期内。他们的电话应该在说明书里有。
BOkay. I understand. I’ll call the Customer Sevice Office of the manufacturer. Thank you.
知道了。我会打给生产商的客服部的。谢谢。
AYou’re welcome.
不必客气。
更多信息请查看生活口语