1. No shoptalk.
不谈公事。
2. That was a blatant lie.
那是公然撒谎。
3. I won it fair and square.
我赢得光明正大。
►fair and square 公正,正大光明地,诚实地,正面地,完全地
e.g. He won the race fair and square without any cheating. 他赢得正大光明,没有任何欺骗行为。
e.g. I made every penny fair and square. 我的每一分钱都是老老实实地赚来的。
4. How can you have the impudence to say that?
你竟然有脸说这个?
5. He said that in a roundabout way.
他拐弯抹角地说的。
6. Full of political humbug.
充满政治谎言。
7. You should cut your coat according to your cloth.
你得量入为出。
►cut one's coat according to one's cloth 量体裁衣,量入为出
e.g. Now money is tight, and you should cut your coat according to your cloth. 现在钱很紧,你们应该量入为出。
8. One swallow doesn’t make a summer.
一燕不成夏。
9. Gargle with this mouthwash.
用漱口水漱一下口。
10. Otherwise I would’t be able to do justice to your kindness.
否则对不起你一片苦心哪。
►do justice to 公平对待,适当处理;不辜负;使…的价值充分发挥
更多信息请查看口语交际