巧嘴职场电话英语情景对话Call in 找人
来源:易贤网 阅读:1479 次 日期:2017-12-06 13:40:28
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“巧嘴职场电话英语情景对话Call in 找人”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Good evening. Can I speak to Mr. Martin,please?

A:晚上好,找一下马丁先生。

B:May I know who's calling,please?

B:可以告诉我您是谁吗?

A:This is Alan speaking. Isn't Mr. Martin at home?

A:我是阿兰,马丁先生不在家吗?

B:No. I am afraid he hasn't come back yet.

B:不在。恐怕他还没回家。

A:Could you give me some idea when hell be back?

A:你能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

B:Usually Martin comes back around this time in the evening. But today …

B:通常马丁晚上这个时候就回来了,但今天……

A:Then,could you please ask him to call me?

A:你能叫他给我打个电话吗?

B:Ah,there comes his car! Just wait a minute, please, (to Martin) Martin,you are wanted on the phone.

B:啊,那是他的车!请稍等。(对马丁说)马丁,你的电话。

Conversation 2

A:Good morning,the Beijing Hotel. Can I help you?

A:早上好,北京旅馆。要我效劳吗?

B:Good morning! I'm trying to reach someone who is staying in your hotel.

B:早上好!我正想办法与你们旅馆的一位客人联系。

A:What is that person's name?

A:他叫什么名字?

B:Tom Smith.

B:汤姆•史密斯。

A : Do you know his room number?

A:你知道他的房间号吗?

B:No, I don't.

B:不知道。

A:Hold on,please. Ill put you through.

A:请不要挂上,我帮您接通。

(Pause)

(暂停)

A:I'm sorry there is no answer. Would you like to leave a message or to call back?

A:对不起,没人接。你过一会儿再打还是留个口信?

B:I'll leave a message.

B:我要留个口信。

A:Hold on,please. I'll put you through to the Reception.

A:请不要挂上。我帮您接通接待处。

(Pause)

(暂停)

C:Good momtng! Reception. May I help you?

C:早上好!这是接待处。要我为您效劳吗?

B:I tried to contact Mr. Tom Smith staying in your hotel,but he was not in his room. Could you take a message for him, please?

B:我想与你们旅馆的住客汤姆•史密斯联系,但他不在 房间。你能为他捎个口信吗?

C:Certainly,sir. For Mr. Tom Smith from New York?

C:可以,先生。是从纽约来的汤姆•史密斯吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

C;May I know who#s calling,please?

C:可以告诉我您是谁吗?

B:Yes. My name is Kevin Btack. Could you ask him to call me back as soon as he arrives at the hotel,my telephone number is 5589712.

B:可以。我叫凯文•布莱克。请您告诉他一到旅馆就给 我打电话,好吗?我的电话号码是5589712。

C: Is that the message?

C:就这些吗?

B:Yes,that's all.

B:是的,就这些。

C:l will repeat your message. The message is for Mr. Tom Smifh from Mr Kevin Black: Ptease call him back at 5589712 when you arrive at the hotel. Is that correct?

C:我重复一下你的口信,凯文•布莱克告诉汤姆•史密 斯:到达旅馆之后请打5589712与他联系,对吗?

B:That's right. Thank you.

B:对。谢谢你。

更多信息请查看职场商务
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65099533/13759567129 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标