口语交际:地铁艺术 Art in the Subway
来源:易贤网 阅读:1473 次 日期:2017-11-22 11:38:17
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语交际:地铁艺术 Art in the Subway”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:What's your little caper? Come home so late! We are all worried about you.

你搞什么鬼?回来这么晚,我们都为你担心呢。

B:Oh, I am terribly sorry. But I was so captivated with the singer at the subway exit. So I forgot the time.

很抱歉。我被地铁站出口处的歌手吸引住了,所以忘记了时间。

A:Singing? At the subway exit? Oh, it sounds like someone needs some money.

唱歌?在地铁站出口?听起来像是有人在要钱。

B:Oh, no, the guy was a musician who just sang. He played the guitar and sang so many cool pop songs. Many people were drawn to his music and there was no hat on the floor. He sang for appreciation, but not for money.

噢,不是。那个音乐家只是唱歌。他弹着吉他,唱了很多很酷的流行歌曲。很多人被他的音乐所吸引,但是地上没有用来要钱的帽子。他唱歌是为了人们欣赏而不是为了钱。

A:It is just pop song,you could have sung there too if you want it.

那只是流行音乐,如果你想去,你也可以在那里唱。

B:Oh, no, it was a kind of pop art. I like it but I couldn't do it that well.

噢,不,那可是一种流行艺术,我喜欢但是我唱不了那么好。

A:Honey, just do it next time. Have you heard of the real art in the subway station in Russia?

宝贝,下次试试吧。你听说过真正的俄罗斯地铁站艺术吗?

B:No, but tell me some. I am interested.

没有,给我讲讲,我很感兴趣。

A:Many oil painting exhibitions are there. That is a kind of Museum Exhibition.

里面有很多油画展览,那是一种博物馆展览。

B:Are there many people there? Do you think people actually like them?

有很多人看吗?你觉得人们真的喜欢那些吗?

A:I am sure you will. There are some works, and some students who major in painting interpret the meaning for visitors. And people can enjoy the paintings while waiting for the train.

我肯定你会喜欢。那里有一些作品展出,一些主修油画的学生为游客解释油画的含义。人们可以在等地铁的时候欣赏油画。

B:But I still prefer the pop music in the subway.

但我还是喜欢地铁站里的流行音乐。

A:Both the pop music and the oil painting ate arts, but with different aesthetic values.

流行音乐和油画都是艺术,但他们有不同的美学价值。

B:Dad, you talk well, but can you appreciate that kind of art?

爸爸,你说得头头是道,但你能欣赏那种艺术吗?

A:Not well enough, but I'm learning.

不是很行,但是我正在学习。

注释:

captivate vt. 迷住

appreciation n. 欣赏,赞赏

exhibition n. 展览

aesthetic adj. 美学的,有美感的

What's your little caper? 你搞什么鬼?

更多信息请查看口语交际
易贤网手机网站地址:口语交际:地铁艺术 Art in the Subway
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标