口语交际:上不了网我都快疯了 No internet access is killing me
来源:易贤网 阅读:707 次 日期:2017-11-15 16:59:25
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语交际:上不了网我都快疯了 No internet access is killing me”,方便广大网友查阅!

R:Can I use your laptop for a while?

能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?

A:Sure, go ahead.

当然,用吧.

R:Oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?

A:Yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.

R:Oh my, no internet access is killing me.

天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.

A:Can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便怎样.

R:No, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.

A:Now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.

R:What does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

什么?我没病啊.

A:Well, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

"谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.

R:That's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.

A:Then, you're probably addicted.

那你八成是上瘾了吧.

更多信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标