A:How are your wedding plans going?
你们的婚礼筹备得怎么样了?
B:Very well. We started organizing everything early to avoid a last minute rush to get things done.
还不错,我们很早就开始淮备,就是为了避免到最后手忙脚乱。
A:When will your wedding take place?
婚礼什么时候举行?
B:At ten o'clock on the morning of next Sunday. We have invited all our relatives to the wedding.
下周日上午十点。我们邀请了所有的亲戚来参加。
A:It will be a large church one. Is your wedding dress ready?
那将是一次大型的教堂式婚礼。你的婚纱准备好了吗?
B:Yes, its design is very elaborate and the designer took many weeks to make it.
准备好了。这套婚纱设计精美。设计师用了好几个星期才完成。
A:You will be very beautiful on your wedding day.
你在婚礼当天一定会很漂亮。
B:Thank you!
谢谢你!
A:Which hotel will the reception be held at?
婚宴定在哪个酒店?
B:The Palace Hotel.
皇宫大酒店。
A:It's excellent. A friend of mine had her wedding reception there and said it was perfect, though very expensive.
这个酒店特别好。我的一个朋友结婚时就定的这个酒店,她说虽然特别贵,但一切弄得很完美。
B:It will be expensive, but we think it will be worth.
肯定会很贵,但是我们都觉得值了。
A:I think you made the right decision.
我认为你们的决定是对的。