A:Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.
嗨,看那边。那边好像有挺好玩的事,我们过去看看吧。
B:Sure. It's probably a skiing show. Adam told me there are many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.
行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亚当告诉我这里有很多滑雪俱乐部,它们的成员会进行表演来吸引更多的游客。
A:Look at that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.
看那个,那太危险了。我妈妈永远都不会让我那样做的。
B:Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.
别大惊小怪了,我们好好看表演吧。
A:You are right. But what if an avalanche happened?
好吧。不过,要是发生雪崩怎么办呢?
B:They are all great skiers and very experienced. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.
他们个个都足经验丰富的出色滑雪者。所以,我猜他们被雪崩埋葬的可能性极小。
A:Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow here?
不管怎样,这表演真是激动人心。对了,他们从哪儿弄来这么多雪?
B:Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.
这个,他们有最先进的造雪设备。
A:Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?
你觉得造雪会引起污染吗?
B:It's possible.
有可能。