口语入门:爬香山 Climbing up the Fragrant Mountain
来源:易贤网 阅读:1725 次 日期:2017-11-04 11:51:01
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语入门:爬香山 Climbing up the Fragrant Mountain”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Do you like climbing?

你喜欢爬山吗?

B:Yes, I like it very much.

非常喜欢。

A:How about climbing up the Fragrant Mountain tomorrow?

明天去爬香山怎么样?

B:Where is it?

它在什么地方呢?

A:It is located at the east foot of Western Mountain of Beijing, in a park with the same name. There are some huge stones within the mountain which look like the censer, so it is called 'Fragrant Mountain'.

坐落在北京西山的东角下,在香山公园里。山里面有很多大石头看起来就像香炉,所以就叫“香山”了。

B:Have you visited it before?

你以前去过吗?

A:Many times. Except climbing, there are many attractions worth visiting.

我去了很多次了。除了爬山之外,还有很多景色值得一看。

B:Like what?

比如?

A:It is the best season to view red leaves from the Mid-October to the first ten days of November. During the period, thousands of hectares of maples on the sloping field are so red that you would recognize them as fallen petals by mistake if looking from a further area. The bright red, pink, scarlet, and peach-puff leaves are distributed in different layout, with some green pines and cypresses dotted in between.

最好的季节是在十月中旬到十一月上旬的时候,能看到满山的红叶。这期间,几千公顷的斜坡上都开遍了枫叶,从远处看你还以为是飘落的花瓣呢。那些红色的,粉色的,鲜红色的还有桃花色的叶子分布在不同的地方,而且一些翠绿的松树和柏树也点缀其中,非常漂亮。

B:Sounds marvelous.

听起来很美啊。

A:You can take a bird-eye view at the glorious picture when you arrive at the top of the mountain.

当你登上山顶时,你可以俯瞰整个景色非常壮观。

B:Great. I will prepare some clothes and food for the climbing.

太好了,我现在就准备明天登山时的衣服和食物。

更多信息请查看口语入门
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标