枫叶红了景色真壮观
来源:易贤网 阅读:631 次 日期:2015-12-25 16:48:40
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“枫叶红了景色真壮观”,方便广大网友查阅!

A Wow, the view from the peak is so grand!

哇,从山顶往下看,景色真壮观!

B Look, most of the maple leaves have turned red.

看,大部分枫叶都变红了。

A Did you ever see this kind of beautiful scene?

你曾经看到过这么美的景色吗?

B Of course, my father used to take me to Xiang Shan or somewhere like that as a child.

当然,在我小的时候,我爸爸常带我去香山或者其他什么地方。

A But my father did not. He didn't have much time.

但是我得爸爸却不带我玩。他总是没有时间。

B Honey, I'm sorry. I promise you, this summer vacation, I will take you to Huang-Shan Mountains. It is more beautiful and magnificent.

宝贝,真对不起。我向你保证,今年暑假,我一定带你去爬黄山。黄山更漂亮,也更壮观。

A Really? It's a deal. Have you ever been there?

真的吗?一言为定。你曾经去过吗?

B Yes, I went there five years ago. You were still a baby at that time.

是啊,我五年前去过那里。那个时候你还只是个小孩呢。

A It really gets me interested. Is it higher than Xiang Shan?

我对这个很感兴趣。它比香山高吗?

B Surely. You can enjoy the beauty of numerous streams and waterfalls. The sea of clouds has a fairy tale beauty.

当然了。你可以欣赏数不胜数的溪流和瀑布。云海像童话一样美丽。

A Can I see the rainbow?

我能看到彩虹吗?

B That depends. If you are lucky, you can see a vivid rainbow across over two peaks.

那不一定。如果你幸运的话,你可以看到跨越两座山峰的鲜艳的彩虹。

更多信息请查看入门口语

更多信息请查看口语入门
易贤网手机网站地址:枫叶红了景色真壮观
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标