Hong Kong 香港
来源:易贤网 阅读:843 次 日期:2015-08-26 17:27:37
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“Hong Kong 香港”,方便广大网友查阅!

Todd: Adrienne, you said you mother lives in Hong Kong.

托德:埃德里安娜,你说过你妈妈生活在香港。

Adrienne: That's right.

埃德里安娜:没错。

Todd: Wow. Why is she in Hong Kong?

托德:哇。她为什么在香港生活。

Adrienne: She's there for work actually.

埃德里安娜:她在香港工作。

Todd: Oh, yeah. What does she do?

托德:哦,好。她从事什么工作?

Adrienne: It's difficult to explain because I don't really understand it myself but she works for a corporation in the States and she's on assignment in Hong Kong.

埃德里安娜:这很难解释,因为我自己也不太清楚,我知道她在一家美国公司工作,后来被委派去香港工作。

Todd: So what does your mother think of Hong Kong so far?

托德:你母亲认为香港怎么样?

Adrienne: Oh, she loves it. Of course, she misses being home with her family, with all of us, but it's quite an adventure of course to live overseas and she has a great apartment and a view of the harbor and she's really enjoying doing a lot of traveling and stuff so she's having a good time.

埃德里安娜:哦,她非常喜欢香港。当然,她很想家人,很想念我们,不过在海外生活是种有意思的体验,她有一间能看到港口的大公寓,她非常喜欢旅行,所以她过得很开心。

Todd: So have you actually been out to Hong Kong to see her?

托德:你有去香港看过她吗?

Adrienne: Of course. Many times.

埃德里安娜:当然了,我去过很多次。

Todd: So what was it like when you were in Hong Kong?

托德:你在香港时感觉怎么样?

Adrienne: It's hot and humid like a lot of places in Asia especially in the summer. But it's very hot, very humid but a beautiful city. It's like I said, a harbor city, so there's water everywhere, and I think actually the name Hong Kong, maybe someone will correct me about this, but I think it means like fragrant harbor, or good harbor, something like that, so it's an interesting name, but it is, it's just all water. It's beautiful.

埃德里安娜:香港的夏天和大部分亚洲国家的夏天一样,又热又潮湿。虽然香港又热又潮湿,不过那里是个美丽的城市。我之前说过,香港是港口城市,所以雨水非常多,也许有人会纠正我,不过我认为香港这个名字的意思就是“芳香的港湾”或是“良港”,这个名字非常有意思,香港经常下雨,不过很漂亮。

Todd: What things did you really enjoy about Hong Kong?

托德:你最喜欢香港的什么地方?

Adrienne: The shopping of course. Hong Kong has great shopping. There's Stanley Market.

埃德里安娜:当然是购物。香港是购物天堂。香港有个赤柱市集。

Todd: Stanley Market? What's that?

托德:赤柱市集,那是什么?

Adrienne: It's just a market area. It's on the other side of the island from downtown and it's well-know for having lots of souvenirs, but lots of things like purses and scarves and shoes and clothes and everything, and very reasonably priced.

埃德里安娜:是个市场。就在岛区的另一边,赤柱市集因有大量的纪念品出售而闻名,不过那里也卖钱包、围巾、鞋、衣服等其它东西,而且价格合理。

Todd: So when you went to Stanley Market, did you buy anything?

托德:你去赤柱市集的时候有买东西吗?

Adrienne: Of course. I bought lots of purses and shoes and accessories. All of the fun stuff.

埃德里安娜:当然买了。我买了许多钱包、鞋和饰品。都是有趣的物件。

Todd: Multiple? You bought more than one purse?

托德:许多?你不只买了一个钱包?

Adrienne: Oh, yes, of course.

埃德里安娜:对,当然了。

Todd: Why would you buy more than one purse?

托德:你为什么要买那么多钱包?

Adrienne: A couple reasons. One, it was very cheap. Two, it was.... I was planing ahead for Christmas.

埃德里安娜:有几个原因。首先,那里的价格非常便宜;第二,当时我在为圣诞节做准备。

Todd: So, in Hong Kong, when you buy something, is it standard to haggle about the price, or is it pretty standard... do you pay the price that's written?

托德:在香港购物,你是可以讨价还价,还是不能还价,要按照标价支付?

Adrienne: Um, at the regular shops, you know, any kind of standard mall or boutique, that kind of place, of course the prices are set, but if you go to the market you can usually get a bargain.

埃德里安娜:嗯,在一般的商店里,比如大型购物中心和精品店,不能砍价,不过在市场里买东西通常都能还价,能买到便宜货。

更多信息请查看口语交际

更多信息请查看口语交际
易贤网手机网站地址:Hong Kong 香港
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65099533/13759567129 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标