Neighbors 邻居
来源:易贤网 阅读:817 次 日期:2015-08-26 17:20:55
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“Neighbors 邻居”,方便广大网友查阅!

Todd: Hello.

托德:你好。

Phil: Hello. Good morning.

菲尔:你好,早上好。

Todd: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Todd.

托德:嗨。我想我们不认识。我是托德。

Phil: Oh, nice to meet you. My name's Phil. I'm from England.

菲尔:很高兴认识你。我是菲尔,我来自英国。

Todd: Oh, hey Phil, I'm from the states. I've noticed you in the building. How long have you lived here?

托德:嗨,菲尔,我来自美国。我之前在大楼里看到过你。你在这里住了多久了?

Phil: I've lived here for six months actually.

菲尔:我在这里住了六个月了。

Todd: Oh, really.

托德:哦,真的吗?

Phil: Yeah.

菲尔:对。

Todd: Well, I've been here for two months and I don't think , you know, we've haven't met yet, so.

托德:嗯,我已经在这里生活两个月了,我想我们还不认识。

Phil: I guess we're always busy at work. I never see you.

菲尔:因为我们一直都很忙。我从来没见过你。

Todd: Right. Right. Now, do you live on the fourth floor?

托德:对,是的。你是住在四层吗?

Phil: Yeah, yeah. I live actually quite near to your room, just right around the corner.

菲尔:对。其实我的房间离你的很近,就在拐角那里。

Todd: Oh, really. What room number are you?

托德:哦,真的吗?你的房间号是多少?

Phil: I'm 443.

菲尔:我在443号住。

Todd: Ah, OK. Actually, I'm 430, so.

托德:好。我住在430号。

Phil: I'm lucky my room's at the end of the corridor so it's really quiet.

菲尔:我的房间在走廊的尽头,真的很幸运,因为那里非常安静。

Todd: Yeah, you know, I was wondering though, at night I do my laundry sometimes and the laundry room is near your room and it makes a lot of noise. Does it keep you up at night?

托德:你知道,有时我会在晚上去洗衣房,洗衣房离你的房间很近,洗衣服的时候会有很大的噪音,这会不会使你晚上无法入睡?

Phil: I've never heard it to be honest. Maybe I'm a really good sleeper or something.

菲尔:说实话,我从来没有听见过洗衣服的声音。也许是因为我睡得很深吧。

Todd: Oh, good.

托德:哦,好。

Phil: I never hear it.

菲尔:我从来没听见过。

Todd: So, what do you do?

托德:你做什么工作?

Phil: I'm an English teacher near here.

菲尔:我在这附近教英语。

Todd: Oh, really, actually so am I.

托德:哦,真的吗,我也是英语老师。

Phil: Oh, really. I only teach junior high school, so quite young children.

菲尔:是吗?我只在初中教英语,所以我教的都是年纪小的孩子。

Todd: Ah, that's cool. I'm the opposite. I teach mainly university students.

托德:这很酷。我和你正相反。我主要教大学生。

Phil: Oh, OK, yeah. Junior high school students are really good but, quite often they like to sleep in the lesson. Maybe, I'm just a boring teacher. I don't know.

菲尔:哦,好。初中生很好,不过他们经常在课堂上睡觉。可能是因为我的课很无聊吧。我也不知道原因。

Todd: Nah, nah. I think it's just cause when they're young kids. Yeah, the university kids are nice, but I think you have a lot more holidays though.

托德:我觉得不是。我认为是因为他们还是孩子。大学生很不错,你的假期应该更多吧。

Phil: Yeah, that's true. Recently, I had five weeks summer vacation. I was really lucky.

菲尔:对,没错。最近我刚休了五周的暑假。我非常幸运。

Todd: I'm jealous. That's nice. Hey, so what do you think of the building that we live in?

托德:我太羡慕你了。这太好了。你觉得我们住的这座大楼怎么样?

Phil: Actually, I really like it. The rooms are quite small. The atmosphere, everyone is so friendly, and I get to meet people from all over the world and talk to them in different languages if I can and it's really interesting.

菲尔:我非常喜欢。虽然房间非常小,但是气氛很好,而且这里的所有人都很友好,在这里我能认识世界各地的人,而且如果可以的话,我会用不同的语言和他们聊天,这非常有趣。

Todd: Yeah, I agree. I really like living here. I mean, you know sometimes, I like to be by myself, you know, but I have to admit, I really like having so many people that you can talk to in the building.

托德:对,我同意。我也很喜欢住在这里。有时我喜欢一个人待着,不过我得承认,我非常喜欢能和楼里的很多人聊天的感觉。

Phil: Yeah, it's really nice and there's really good places to prepare food and everything is really clean and nice so it's a really nice place to live.

菲尔:对,这非常好,而且还有可以准备食物的地方,所有东西都很整洁,这里真的是一个适合居住的好地方。

Todd: How much longer do you think you're going to stay?

托德:你打算在这里住多长时间?

Phil: My contract is for another six months here, so I will stay that long and then maybe longer, I'm not sure.

菲尔:我的合同还有六个月,所以我至少会再住六个月的时间,之后我可能会继续住在这里,我也不确定。

Todd: OK, well, anyway it was nice to meet you.

托德:哦,总之很高兴认识你。

Phil: Oh, yeah, nice to meet you, too.

菲尔:嗯,认识你我也很高兴。

更多信息请查看口语交际

更多信息请查看口语交际
易贤网手机网站地址:Neighbors 邻居
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标