Ordering Chinese Food点中国菜
来源:易贤网 阅读:1024 次 日期:2015-08-12 17:40:59
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“Ordering Chinese Food点中国菜”,方便广大网友查阅!

229.I'd like to try some Chinese food.

我想尝尝中国菜。

230.It's divided into eight big cuisines,or say,eight styles,such as Cantonese food,Beijing food,Sichuan food,etc.

中国菜分成八大菜系,或者说八种风味。如广东菜、北京菜、四川菜等等。

231.Is there any difference between Cantonese food and Beijing food?

广东菜和北京菜有什么不同呢?

232.Contonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy.

广东菜清淡适口,而北京菜则味重香浓。

233.Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.

四川菜大都麻辣浓香。

234.So what's your recommendation for me?

那么你给我推荐几道菜吧。

235.I think Ma pobeancurd and shredded meat in chilli sauceare quite special.

我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不错。

236.What would you like to have tonight?

今晚您要吃点什么?

237.What kind of cuisine do you have in your dining-room?

你们的餐厅有什么菜系?

238.We have Guang dong food,Sichuan food and Shanghai food.

我们有广东菜、四川菜和上海菜。

239.Could you tell me the different features of them?

你能否给我讲讲这些菜的不同特点呢?

240.Guangdong food is a bit light,while Sichuan food has a strong and hot taste,and Shanghai food is oily.

广东菜稍微清淡,四川菜味浓而辣,上海菜油腻。

241.I think I'd like to have Guangdong food.

我想要个广东菜。

242.We have sliced chicken soup,dried mushroom clear soup and so on.

我们有鸡片汤、香菇清汤等等。

243.I prefer dried mushroom clear soup.

我要香菇清汤。

更多信息请查看口语入门

更多信息请查看口语入门
易贤网手机网站地址:Ordering Chinese Food点中国菜
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65099533/13759567129 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标