At the Reception Desk在接待处
来源:易贤网 阅读:1097 次 日期:2015-08-12 17:35:44
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“At the Reception Desk在接待处”,方便广大网友查阅!

28.I want a double room with a bath.

我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How much a day do you charge?

每天收费多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.

一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It's quite reasonable.

收费十分合理。

32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

您准备住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。

35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.

请填好并预付一百元钱。

36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.

这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.

对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?

下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.

有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.

我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How much do I have to pay for you?

我要付多少钱?

43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.

通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

更多信息请查看口语入门

更多信息请查看口语入门
易贤网手机网站地址:At the Reception Desk在接待处
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65099533/13759567129 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标