口语入门:回国
来源:易贤网 阅读:864 次 日期:2017-09-22 17:20:47
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语入门:回国”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Hey, Marco. I could probably go back to Canada next week.

嘿,Marco.我可能下周回加拿大。

B:Why? You don't like China?

为什么?不喜欢中国?

A:No. China is cool. I really like my stay in here.

不,中国很好,我很喜欢在这的日子。

B:Then why do you go back?

那为什么还要回去?

A:I haven't decided yet. I mean my classes were cancled because of SARS. I've got nothing to do right now. This is like the best time to go back.

我还没决定呢。我是说由于非典我的课被取消了。现在也没什么事儿。是回家的最好时机。

B:Are you coming back?

还回来么/

A:Yes. I'll be staying there for about a monty. Then , I'll swith back.

回来。我在家呆大约一个月左右。然后就回来。

B:What can you do back at home?

在家能干点什么呢?

A:Nothing. Well the first 2 weeks could be exciting. You know I'd see all my friends and my family. But after that, things would be the same.

也没什么,头两周可能会很兴奋。你也知道,见我所有的朋友和家人。可之后日子就又回到原样了。

B:You can tell them what you have learned in China.

你可以告诉他们你在中国所学到的东西。

A:That's a good idea. Yeah. Why didn't I think of that? I'll be telling them the most impressive part about China.

是啊。我怎么没想到?我会告诉他们让我印象最深的东西。

B:What?

什么?

A:Bargining of course. You can get a 500-kuai coat for 200 kuai. It's more than half off. I'm sure they'll like it.

当然是砍价了。你可以花200块麦500块的衣服。比半价还便宜。我肯定他们会喜欢的。

B:And tell them how many times you've got ripped off.

同时也告诉他们你被宰了多少次。

A:I'm still learning anyway. And now I'm sure no one could rip me off.

我还在学呢。不过现在我肯定没人能宰我了。

B:Really? How much did you pay for your watch battery?

真的?你手表的电池多少钱换的?

A:80 kuai

八十。

B:See. That's a rip-off.

看,还是挨宰了吧。

A:Hey, Marco. That's in Wnagfujing. And that seems to be the only place.

嘿,Marco.那可是在王府井。并且那家是唯一的一家。

B:So you got ripped off again. Never say never in China.

你又被宰了。在中国可别说永远两个字。

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1]I'm sure no one could rip me off. Rip someone off意思是宰客,敲竹杠。如:I was ripped off.我被宰了一刀。而rip-off则表示花冤枉钱买来的东西。如:What? You paid 30 for the crap? That's a rip-off.

[2] How much did you pay for your watch battery?你手表的电池多少钱换的?一般老外们不会问这种问题。他们觉得这属于个人隐私。这里Marco和他的外国朋友关系不错,所以老外并不介意。

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

[ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

dollar store garage sale yard sale fleamarket buy 1, get 1 free.

更多信息请查看口语入门
易贤网手机网站地址:口语入门:回国
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标